Democrats and freedom-fighters in India are prepared for the dark days, now ahead of us.
- The Emergency of 1975-77, imposed by Indira of the Indian National Congress (INC).
- The anti-Sikh riots of 1984, following the assassination of Indira, when the INC was in power.
- The demolition of the Babri Masjid in 1992, led by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) / Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- The riots, following the terrorist attack in Mumbai, in 1992.
- The privatisation, liberalisation and globalisation (LPG) of the Indian economy since 1992, begun by Manmohan Singh of the INC and continued by the BJP/NDA.
- The anti-Muslim riots of March 2002, when Modi of the RSS/BJP was CM in Gujarat.
- Hitler in Germany and Mussolini in Italy.
- Reagan in USA and Thatcher in Britain.
- Listen to your inner voice, ie, conscience. Be sincere & honest. No indoctrination or intimidation can silence the inner voice.
- Trust working people 100%: work patiently and learn from them.
- Do not submit to the dictates of authority. Resist the personality cult; do not glorify the rights of the individual, especially the rich.
- Resist temptation.
- Question constantly till U are satisfied.
- Our earth belongs to the citizens of the world.
- Democracy and freedom are for ALL: the poor need them the most.
Pune, India; Friday, 16 May 2014.